- Strategic planning with Board members from:
- Development of a regional strategic plan for natural resource management the Burdekin Dry Tropics. Read our case study.
- Goal-setting strategic workshop with over 20 stakeholders from industry, community, government and research for the Queensland Government's $33 million Major Integrated Project.
- Strategic planning forum for 20+ volunteer groups to provide input to a long-term Landcare Support Strategy.
- Vision- and goal-setting workshops for project teams (numerous).
- Strategic planning with Drive It NQ - operators of Townsville's first permanent driver education and motorsport facility.
- Strategic planning with Board of Management - Everglow Community Care.
- Decision-making with Steering Committee - Burdekin Regional Natural Resource Management Plan.
- Planning day for a volunteer group - NQ Speedway Kart Club.