Measuring impact - program evaluation
- What's the real difference that your work is making? What impact are you having? What does success look like? Use program evaluation to find out. Demonstrate your achievements to investors, stakeholders, clients and the wider community. Get more buy-in for your work and position yourself for more funding and support in the future. We'll help you:
- Collect testimonials and feedback from clients that demonstrates the value added by your services and gives you ideas to improve or expand.
- Define the impact you want to see from your work - your 'theory of change' or program logic.
- Decide how to measure progress - your outcomes and targets.
- Develop evaluation questions and performance indicators.
- Document everything in one place using an evaluation plan.
- Set up methods for collecting information, embedded into your everyday work.
- Evaluate results from your monitoring - What have we achieved? What have we learned? What should we keep doing or change?
- Write effective reports and communicate results to stakeholders and clients.
- Capture valuable lessons learned and ideas for continuous improvement.
Training in program evaluation
We offer one-on-one mentoring in addition to workshops. Contact us to find out more about tailoring evaluation training to your field of work and your requirements.
- Supporting Lendlease to measure the impact of their multi-million-dollar community partnerships across their global operations.
- Development of a multi-year monitoring and evaluation framework to support Queensland Government’s $33mil Major Integrated Project, and evaluation support for its successor, the $15mil project Landholders Driving Change.
- Monitoring and evaluation plan for an $8mil segment of the Australian Government's Reef Integrated Monitoring and Reporting Program (RIMReP).
- Initiation of a ‘data dictionary’ to improve performance information for the Australian Government's $200mil Reef Rescue Programme 2008-13.
- Contribution to a monitoring and evaluation framework for the Burdekin Regional Natural Resource Management Plan..
- Impact measurement framework for Independent Schools Queensland to understand the impact of their professional development programs for teachers across the independent schools sector.
- Evaluation frameworks for CatholicCare Toowoomba's community support programs: Which Way, BLESS and TRAMS.
- Evaluation framework for Community Gro Townsville's Outside School Hours Care service.
- Evaluation training for project managers and teams in not-for-profit and government organisations.
- Developing evaluation how-to guides, templates, tips and other resource material.
- Reviewing performance reports and giving constructive feedback.
- One-on-one support, advice and mentoring in evaluation.