Grant and tender writing services
What experience do you have?
What do I need to do before contacting you?
- Please make sure you can answer YES to ALL of the following statements:
- I’ve already found a grant or tender I want to apply for, OR I'd like to hire you to search for grants. Here's a list of where to find grants to get you started.
- For grants – I’ve got a specific idea about what I want to spend the grant money on.
- For tenders – I have all the required business policies, insurances, financial statements etc. Check out this one-pager for more info.
- I have a budget to hire a professional grant/tender writer. Please note it can cost anywhere from $650 upwards to engage my services.
- I’m willing to meet agreed deadlines for providing information to help write the application.
Do I really have to say yes to all of those things? Yes. Many people underestimate the amount of work that goes into a successful grant application. Grants are not free money that can be gained just by filling out an application form. Tenders are even more work. If you’re serious about getting grant funding or submitting tenders, I’d love to help you. However, it’s going to take time and effort – from both of us!
How much do you charge?
Can you write my grant or tender for free and I’ll pay you if I win?
What’s included in your fee?
- A discussion with you at the start of the process to gather information and agree on deadlines.
- Writing of the grant application or tender documents, including two rounds of revisions. Further revisions will incur an additional charge.
- Collation of supporting documents, attachments etc.
- Help with putting together the budget if needed.
- Online submission of the application, unless you prefer to do it yourself.
- A copy of all the application documents for you to keep for future reference.
- Help with getting feedback on your application from the funding body or the tender customer if needed.
Can you search for grants for me?
Do you run training courses in how to write grants and tenders?
- Submission of successful multi-million dollar tenders for state and federal government, e.g. Queensland Government's $33 million Major Integrated Project.
- Successful applications for small business grants and community-focused grants, e.g. Mental Health Week.
- Writing tenders and funding proposals for small business and not-for-profits.
- Complex funding proposals for federal and state government, e.g. Qld Government Natural Resource Management Investment Program.